Cloggers Zero Gen2
Designed for the climbing arborist who works in hot conditions, these pants are cool and light but still tough with a ripstop outer and abrasion resistant sections.
- UL Certified to ASTM F1897-20. Meets OSHA regulation 1910-266.
- Fit & Sizing:
- Slim fit with plenty of stretch for easy movement. Extra leg length to allow for lift while climbing. See the sizing chart for jean-equivalent sizes.
- Uses Arrestex HP advanced chainsaw protection material which is light, cool and rated to 3,500 ft/min (750 ft/min above the standard)
- Extra leg length to allow for lift while climbing Lightweight design, just 2 lbs 3 oz Outer fabric, engineered to lower body temperature by dispersing body heat through breathability and the use of Nilit® Breeze yarn - Nilit® is proven to reduce body temperature 4-way stretch fabric for greater freedom of movement and flexibility with FlexZone in the seat seam for extra give
- High-tenacity nylon with a ripstop weave for a 1.5x stronger outer
- DWR water resistant coating
*Prices subject to change without notice.